Serve your food-to-go with a sustainable touch using these 200mm Eco-Fibre square compostable wheat plates.
These plates are made from a renewable by-product of wheat that allows them to be composted in garden or home composting facilities along with food waste. By composting these square plates, you can divert waste away from landfill and instead turn it into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants. This renewable material means the plates are also kinder to Earth’s finite resources – so they’ll help to minimise your environmental impact even if you can’t compost them.
As they’re free from bleach and chemicals, the plates boast a wonderfully natural look too. This will perfectly complement and enhance your rustic dishes.
Not only kinder to the planet, the wheat material means the plates are highly oil, grease and water-resistant too. This allows you to safely serve a wide variety of dishes without the plates leaking or spoiling.
- Dimensions 200(W)mm
- Material Wheat Straw
- Colour Natural
- The plates are made from a renewable by-product of wheat
- These plates have OK HOME COMPOST certification
- The plates can be composted in garden or home composting facilities
- The renewable material makes these plates kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The plates are gluten free and certified food safe
- The unbleached, chemical-free material gives these plates an organic look
- Water resistant to 100degC
- Grease and oil resistant to 120degC
- Cut resistant
- Microwave safe
- Perfect for festivals, food markets and outdoor events