Do that little bit more for the environment by serving your food-to-go on these 230(dia)mm Eco-Fibre round compostable wheat plates.
Made from a renewable by-product of wheat, these plates can be composted in garden or home composting facilities along with food waste. By composting these plates, you’ll divert waste away from landfill and instead turn it into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants. The renewable material means these plates also have a minimal impact on the planet’s natural resources – so they’ll help to improve your green footprint even if you can’t compost them.
Free from bleach and chemicals, the plates also boast a natural look that’ll perfectly complement your rustic food-to-go.
Not just Earth-friendly, the plates are highly oil, grease and water-resistant too. So they can safely serve a huge range of dishes without fear of leaks.
- Material Wheat Straw
- Colour Natural
- The plates are made from a renewable by-product of wheat
- These plates have OK HOME COMPOST certification
- The plates can be composted in garden or home composting facilities
- The renewable material makes these plates kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The plates are gluten free and certified food safe
- The unbleached, chemical-free material gives these plates an organic look
- Water resistant to 100degC
- Grease and oil resistant to 120degC
- Cut resistant
- Microwave safe
- Perfect for festivals, food markets and outdoor events