Bring sustainable packaging to your food-to-go service with these 400ml Eco-Fibre compostable wheat bowls.
Because the bowls are made from a renewable by-product of wheat, they can be composted in garden or home composting facilities along with food waste. This will help you and your customers to divert waste away from landfill, instead turning it into compost that’s used to grow more plants. This renewable wheat material means the bowls also have a minimal impact on Earth’s finite resources. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to the bowls will still help to improve your green footprint.
Free from chemicals and bleach, these bowls also offer a natural look that will wonderfully enhance your rustic, warming dishes.
Not just eco-friendly, the wheat material makes the bowls oil, grease and water-resistant too. This means you can serve a huge range of dishes without fear of them leaking.
- Material Wheat Straw
- Colour Natural
- The bowls are made from a renewable by-product of wheat
- These bowls have OK HOME COMPOST certification
- The bowls can be composted in garden or home composting facilities
- The renewable material makes these bowls kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The bowls are gluten free and certified food safe
- The unbleached, chemical-free material gives these bowls an organic look
- Water resistant to 100degC
- Grease and oil resistant to 120degC
- Cut resistant
- Microwave safe
- Perfect for festivals, food markets and outdoor events