Looking to improve the overall hygiene within your workplace? Then this hospital-grade, alcohol-based hand disinfection gel from Ineos is a great place to start. Designed for both personal and commercial use, this sanitising gel contains 80% alcohol content and kills 99.9% of bacteria without the need for water – making it ideal for helping to reduce the risk of bacteria transfer.
Thanks to the compact size, this sanitising gel is ideal for staff to carry in their pocket, or keeping at their desk. This allows for transportable hand sanitising to keep staff safe on-the-go.
Features a hypoallergenic formula that prevents hand from becoming dry, whilst limiting the risk of skin irritation – a practical, hygiene essential that is as equally kind on skin as tough on germs.
- Capacity 50ml
- Dimensions 95(H) x 43.7(W) x 22.9(D)mm
- Material Plastic
- Colour Clear
- Contains 70% alcohol that is able to kill 99.9% of bacteria within 30 seconds
- Highly efficient cleaning makes the sanitiser ideal for food preparation areas
- Pouring top makes dispensing fast and simple
- Rub contains a hypoallergenic formula that helps to prevent skin irritation
- Fast-drying solution means there’s no need to wash hands after use
- Compact size makes this sanitiser ideal for use at desks or carrying within pockets