Want to keep your parasols and umbrellas safe and secure throughout the seasons? Look no further than the parasol base from Bolero. Made from a heavy, concrete material, this base ensures that your parasols remain still in even the most severe of weather conditions – reducing the risk of damage to your business whilst keeping guests and staff safe.
The base is designed with ergonomic, rubber feet that not only prevent slipping on wet surfaces, but also stop the base from damaging or marking your floors during transportation – helping to reduce your maintenance costs.
Compact enough not to restrict under-table space, yet weighty enough when filled to keep your parasols firmly in place, this parasol base gives you a secure and practical solution for holding your selection of parasols – reducing the chance of movement without being too cumbersome.
Designed to fit pole sizes with a diameter of 58, 48 & 38mm.
- Dimensions 405(H) x 500(Ã)mm
- Material Concrete
- Weight 30kg
- Sturdy, concrete construction allows for long-lasting, heavy commercial use without damage
- Heavy construction ensures that parasols donÂ¿t topple during windy weather conditions
- Rubber feet on base to prevent scratches on floor surfaces
- Water drainage through outlet underneath base prevents parasol from becoming water-damaged
- Allows for both indoor and outdoor use, allowing you to utilise available space
- Will fit pole sizes 58/48/38mm diameter
- Please note this item exceeds 30kg and as such our carrier may require assistance at point of delivery