Keep all in your premises safely distanced with this Bolero sneeze guard. This acrylic sneeze guard is designed to create a barrier between staff and customers, providing protection against projected cough or sneeze particles to minimise the transmission of airborne germs at your points-of-sale.
Measuring 300(W) x 150(H)mm, the hatch allows you to pass through everything from small crockery and glassware to card machines and groceries – ensuring your service runs safely and uninterrupted.
The acrylic material makes this screen simple to wipe clean too, ensuring staff can quickly disinfect it at the end of each day. To ensure maximum coverage, the screen can be simply moved or fixed into place with the two supplied brackets and screws.
Please Note: Due to current acrylic demands, there could be a variance of up to 0.6mm in the thickness of material between 2.4mm and 3mm. Product protection and strength are not affected by any variance. If you don’t want the flexibility of moving the screen, we recommend using a small dab of superglue on the included tape to permanently secure the screen to the stand block.
- Dimensions 750(H) x 700(W) x 150(D)mm
- Material Acrylic
- Creates a barrier to protect staff and customers from projected germs
- Serving hatch allows customers to safely make payments or receive goods
- 300(W) x 150(H)mm hatch size is perfect for card machines, groceries and smaller tableware
- Acrylic material makes the screen durable and simple to wipe clean
- High-clarity material ensures clear face-to-face contact with your customers
- Simple design makes the screen easy to install at your POS
- Manufactured in the UK
- Thickness: Between 2.4 and 3mm