Looking to keep your queues organised outside busy nightclubs, restaurants or pubs? Then look no further than the ball-top barrier post from Bolero. The post features a heavy, yet compact base that keeps the barrier secure without taking up too much of your outdoor space – preventing your barrier from becoming damaged in windy conditions whilst posing less of a trip hazard.
Made from stainless steel, this barrier is able to withstand most weather, corrosion or impact damage – allowing for long-lasting use throughout the seasons, without the worry of repairs or replacements.
Not only does the barrier excel in practicality, but also in style. The polished finish adds a premium and stylish touch to any business that is sure to spruce-up your queuing system. Please note that only one fixing disc is provided with each barrier post.
- Dimensions 950(H) x 300(Ã)mm
- Material Stainless Steel 201
- Weight 11.1kg
- Colour Chrome
- Stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting queuing equipment
- Slotted collar allows for secure rope attachment
- Concrete weighted base helps to prevent barriers from toppling and causing damage
- Polished finish adds a stylish touch to your front of house
- Ball top makes the barrier ideal for high-end establishments
- Suitable for use with CafÃ© Barriers (CF137, CF138, CG222 and DL480)