Practical and sustainable disposable tableware is guaranteed with this pack of 140 x 12oz Huhtamaki compostable Chinet bowls.
As they’re made from sturdy moulded fibre for extra strength, these Chinet bowls are able to carry large servings of food without risk of flexing or spills. The white colourway also provides a neutral backdrop that allows your vibrant dishes to take centre stage and wow customers.
What Are The Environmental Benefits Of These Bowls?
Because they’re made entirely from recycled paper cup cuttings, the bowls can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you to divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, instead turning the bowls into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants.
The renewable, recycled moulded fibre material is also FSC-certified, making these bowls kinder to Earth’s finite resources. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting facilities, the bowls will still help to reduce your impact on the planet.
Are The Bowls Recyclable?
Yes, if they’re free from heavy soiling, these bowls can be recycled after use. But if they’re covered in oil, grease or food waste, they won’t be accepted as this soiling will contaminate the recycling process.
Can I Use These Bowls In The Microwave?
The moulded fibre material means these bowls can be used in microwaves at temperatures of up to 200°C. This gives you plenty of options when it comes to preparing or reheating your dishes.
- Capacity 300ml
- Dimensions 160(Ø)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 1.34kg
- Colour White
- The bowls are made entirely from FSC-certified, recycled paper cup cuttings
- This renewable material is kinder to the planet’s finite resources
- Will compost within 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Certified compostable to the BS EN 13432 standard
- These bowls can also be recycled after use
- Eco alternatives to traditional plastic disposable bowls
- The moulded fibre material gives the bowls superb strength and stability
- The white colourway allows your dishes to take centre stage
- These bowls can be used in microwaves at temperatures of up to 200°C
- The bowls are not freezer safe
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for buffets, functions and mobile catering venues