Give your table settings a sophisticated and stylish upgrade, with these black dinner napkins from Duni. With a durable, 3-ply construction, these napkins are able to clear spillages or food debris without tearing – providing you with premium table napkins that offer excellent cost-per-use.
The napkins are folded into neat, square quarters and then given an additional vertical fold. This means that the napkin is 1/8 of its original size and already conveniently prepared in a ‘dinner fold’, saving you time when laying your tables. This size of napkin fold is perfect for placing a fork, knife and table spoon on top and also suits the compact arrangements in most modern restaurants.
Thanks to the FSC-certified paper construction, these napkins are both practical and sustainable. The napkins will also fully compost in under 12 weeks when sent to industrial composting facilities. This will help you divert more waste away from landfill to lessen your environmental impact and save your business money on landfill tax.
- Dimensions 400(W) x 400(L)mm
- Material Paper
- Weight 7.9kg
- Colour Black
- 3-ply construction reduces the risk of tearing when clearing tables
- Eco-friendly paper will fully compost within 12 weeks in a commercial composting facility
- This helps to cut-down on the waste that you send to harmful landfill sites
- Bold, black colour adds a sophisticated touch to your table settings
- Pre-folded design allows for use from straight out of the packet
- These napkins are also fully recyclable
- FSC-certified paper
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards