Offer your guests the ultimate in stylish and sustainable takeaway coffee cups with this black 14oz Kerr & Napier Ecoffee Cup. Ideal for selling as part of a loyalty scheme, this cup will work to reduce the consumption of single-use disposables in your business. As such, this travel mug will help you and your customers divert waste away from harmful landfill sites, while also giving your business a more positive, Earth-friendly image. Made with renewable bamboo fibre, the cup is also highly sustainable. This will help you promote and sell it as the perfect eco alternative to standard, single-use disposable cups.
Featuring a non-drip, resealable lid, the cup works to prevent spills and leaks when in transit. This ensures customers can always safely carry your hot beverages when going about their daily lives. A sturdy, heat-resistant build also means this cup is dishwasher safe, enabling quick and simple cleaning.
A sleek, jet black colourway makes this cup exceptionally stylish. This will grab your customers’ attention and encourage impulse purchases when placed by your points-of-sale.
- Capacity 400ml | 14oz
- Dimensions 105(H) x 83(Ã)mm | 4_(H)” x 3_(Ã)”
- Material Bamboo Fibre/ Cornstarch & Melamine
- Weight 170g
- Colour Black
- Helps to reduce the consumption of single-use cups
- Made with highly sustainable, renewable bamboo fibre
- The cup, sleeve and lid can all be cleaned in a dishwasher
- The sleeve and lid are also easily recyclable
- Features a resealable, non-drip lid to help prevent leaks and spills
- Sleek black colourway will help to boost impulse purchases
- Naturally sterile material won’t taint the flavour of your drinks
- BPA and phthalate free
- The ideal cup for serving teas, coffees and iced beverages
- Perfect for green-minded universities, cafÃ©s and coffee shops
- Packaged in a neatly presented, informative box
- Not safe for microwaves