Offer your guests a more eco-friendly substitute to standard single-use cups with this 14oz William Morris Ecoffee Cup. Designed to be sold in your venue as part of a loyalty scheme, this reusable cup will work to decrease the amount of disposables you and your customers consume. As such, this travel mug will help you send less waste to harmful landfill sites, save money on disposable cups and promote your business as an eco-conscious one. As the cup itself is made with bamboo fibre, it is also highly sustainable. This will make it easy for you to promote and sell to customers as the perfect eco alternative to disposable cups.
A resealable, non-drip lid helps to stop spills and leaks when in transit, ensuring customers can always safely carry your hot drinks as they go about their busy lives. The strong and heat-resistant build means the cup is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning a quick and simple task.
Completed with a colourful floral print, the cup is also incredibly stylish and attractive. This will grab your customers’ attention and help to boost purchases when advertised by your points-of-sale.
- Capacity 400ml | 14oz
- Dimensions 130(H) x 83(Ã)mm | 5(H)” x 3_(Ã)”
- Material Bamboo Fibre/ Cornstarch & Melamine
- Weight 210g
- Colour Blue
- Helps to reduce the consumption of single-use cups
- Made with sustainable and highly renewable bamboo fibre
- The cup, sleeve and lid are all dishwasher safe
- The sleeve and lid are easily recyclable
- A resealable, non-drip lid ensures safe transportation
- A colourful, floral pattern will help to boost purchases
- Naturally sterile material won’t taint the flavour of your drinks
- BPA and phthalate free
- Great for serving with teas, coffees and iced drinks
- Essential for any eco-conscious university, cafÃ© or coffee shop
- Supplied in an informative, neatly presented box
- Not microwave safe