Add a green touch to your food-to-go service by serving in these Eco-Fibre compostable wheat burger boxes.
Made from a renewable by-product of wheat, these burger boxes can be composted in garden or home composting facilities with food waste after use. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill and turn it into compost that can be used to grow plants. This renewable material also makes the boxes far kinder to the planet than polystyrene alternatives. So they’ll help to reduce your environmental impact even if you can’t compost them.
Free from bleach and other chemicals, the burger boxes boast an organic appearance that will wonderfully enhance the look of your rustic dishes.
Not just eco-friendly, the wheat material also makes the boxes oil, grease and water-resistant. So you can safely serve a variety of takeaway dishes without risk of them leaking.
- Dimensions 40(H) x 140(W) x 140(D)mm
- Material Wheat Straw
- Colour Natural
- The boxes are made from a renewable by-product of wheat
- These boxes have OK HOME COMPOST certification
- The boxes can be composted in garden or home composting facilities
- The renewable material makes these boxes kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The boxes are gluten free and certified food safe
- The unbleached, chemical-free material gives these boxes an organic look
- Water resistant to 100°C
- Grease and oil resistant to 120°C
- Cut resistant
- Microwave safe
- Perfect for festivals, food markets and outdoor events