Do that little bit more for the environment by serving your condiments and canapés in these Fiesta Green biodegradable bamboo cones.
Because they’re made from a natural material, no two of these canapé cones will look the same. This is a great way to add a rustic and organic charm to your canapé service. Bamboo is also a tough and strong material, meaning these cones can withstand knocks and drops without breaking.
What Makes These Cones Kind To The Planet?
The bamboo material is highly renewable, meaning these canapé cones are incredibly kind to the planet’s natural resources. The bamboo material means these cones will also biodegrade quickly and without harming the Earth. This will help to reduce the environmental impact of your canapé service.
Are These Canapé Cones Food-Safe?
Yes! These cones meet the LFGB and BRC standards for food-contact materials, so there’s no risk of any substances leaching into your food and harming customers.
What Can I Serve In These Cones?
As bamboo is a heat-resistant material, these cones can be used to serve both hot and cold food. So they’re great for use with everything from cold nuts and popcorn to sweets or miniature fish and chips.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 35(Ø)mm
- Material Bamboo
- Weight 110g
- Colour Bamboo
- These cones are made from sustainable bamboo bark
- This renewable material makes the cones kinder to the planet’s natural resources
- The biodegradable material means the cones will safely break down into the Earth
- This natural material also gives each cone its own unique look
- The cones are certified food-safe to the LFGB and BRC standards
- The bamboo material also makes the cones strong
- Safe for use at temperatures up to 100°C
- The cones are freezer-safe
- These cones are not microwave or oven-safe
- The cones are not widely accepted for recycling
- Suitable for serving hot, cold and dry food
- Perfect for canapés and condiments