Start making small, positive changes to your food service by switching to these 175(Ø)mm Fiesta Green biodegradable palm leaf deep plates.
What Makes These Plates Earth-Friendly?
The natural palm leaf material! As they’re made entirely from renewable, fallen palm leaves, the plates are kind to the planet’s natural resources and will biodegrade into the Earth quickly and safely. As such, these plates can help to minimise your environmental impact and open up doors for catering events where more sustainable packaging is required.
The natural, palm leaf material means each of these plates also boast a slightly unique look – adding a rustic charm to your food presentation.
Can I Use The Plates In The Oven?
Absolutely! The heat and water-resistant palm leaf material means the plates are oven, microwave and freezer safe. This gives you plenty of options over how you prepare and preserve your food.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve On These Plates?
Because they’re made from tough, heat-pressed palm leaves, the plates are perfect for serving wet, dry and oily dishes. This makes them a highly versatile additional to any food stall, buffet or festival.
- Dimensions 35(H) x 175(Ø)mm
- Material Palm Leaf
- Weight 51g
- Colour Wood
- Made from renewable, fallen palm leaves
- The plates are completely free from coatings, additives and chemicals
- The biodegradable material means these plates will break down quickly and without harming the environment
- The natural material also means each plate has a unique look
- The recessed design works to minimise waste and spillages
- Suitable for serving hot, cold, wet, dry and oily foods
- Microwave safe for up to two minutes
- Oven safe for 45 minutes at 220°C
- The plates can also be safely used in freezers
- The plates are not widely accepted for recycling
- Ideal for mobile caterers, buffets and weddings