Improve the green footprint of your food service operation with these 160(W) x 250(D)mm rectangular palm leaf plates from Fiesta Green.
What Makes The Plates Environmentally Friendly?
Because they’re made completely from renewable, fallen palm leaves, the plates are kind to Earth’s natural resources and will biodegrade quickly and safely into the environment. This will help to minimise your impact on the planet and improve the sustainability of your food service.
The natural material also gives every plate its own unique look and colouring – adding an organic touch to your food presentation.
Are These Plates Oven Safe?
Yes! The highly heat and water-resistant palm leaf material means the plates can be safely used in ovens, microwaves and freezers. This gives you plenty of choice over how you prepare and preserve your dishes.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve On The Plates?
Hot, cold, dry, wet and oily foods are all safe for use on these plates – thanks to the water and heat-resistant palm leaf material. This makes them perfect for use in everywhere from buffets and functions to food stalls and festivals.
- Dimensions 160(W) x 250(D)mm
- Material Palm Leaf
- Weight 66g
- Colour Wood
- Made from renewable, sustainable fallen palm leaves
- The plates are completely free from coatings, additives and chemicals
- The biodegradable material means these plates will break down quickly and without damaging the environment
- The natural material also means each plate features a unique look
- The recessed design keeps food secure and minimises waste
- Suitable for serving hot, cold, wet, dry and oily foods
- Microwave safe for up to two minutes
- Oven safe for 45 minutes at 220°C
- The plates can also be used in freezers
- The plates are not widely accepted for recycling
- Ideal for mobile caterers, buffets and weddings