Add an eco-friendly touch to your food service by switching to these 200(W) x 200(D)mm Fiesta Green square palm leaf plates.
What Makes These Plates Environmentally Friendly?
Because they’re made entirely from fallen palm leaves, these biodegradable plates have a minimal impact on Earth’s natural resources and will break down into the environment quickly and safely. This gives you great eco alternatives to standard plastic or paper plates, helping to minimise your impact on the environment and take steps towards a greener service.
The completely natural material also means no two plates will look the same, adding a rustic charm to your food presentation.
Can I Use These Palm Leaf Plates In The Oven?
Yes! The palm leaf material makes these square plates oven, microwave and freezer safe. This gives you plenty of choice when it comes to storing and preparing your food.
What Food Can I Serve On These Plates?
As these plates are made from tough, heat-pressed palm leaves, they can be used to serve wet, dry and oily food. This makes them a versatile addition to any buffet, food stall or festival.
- Dimensions 200(W) x 200(D)mm
- Material Palm Leaf
- Weight 30g
- Colour Wood
- Made from renewable, fallen palm leaves
- The plates are completely free from coatings, additives and chemicals
- The biodegradable, natural material means these plates will break down into the Earth quickly and safely
- The natural material also means each plate boasts a slightly unique look
- The recessed design keeps food secure and minimises waste
- Suitable for serving hot, cold, wet, dry and oily foods
- Microwave safe for up to two minutes
- Oven safe for 45 minutes at 220Â°C
- The plates can also be used in freezers
- The plates are not widely accepted for recycling
- Perfect for eco-conscious food festivals and markets