For a simple, low-cost and easy-to-use outdoor heating solution, choose this Herschel Havana portable electric patio heater. A powerful carbon lamp delivers a heat-up time of just 5-10 seconds, allowing you to bring comforting warmth to your outdoor spaces as soon as temperatures drop. This carbon lamp also boasts an impressive bulb life of up to 10,000 hours – giving you long-lasting heat without the need for frequent, costly bulb replacements.
At just 800W, this portable patio heater only costs 12 pence per hour to run too, so you can heat your outdoor spaces for less.
Built-in tip-over protection means this heater will turn off when not upright, eliminating the risk of any accidents if knocked over. An innovative low surface temperature finish also keeps this heater cool to the touch to prevent any burns or injuries.
- Dimensions 650(H) x 200(Ã)mm
- Material Aluminium
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 4kg
- A warm-up time of just 5-10 seconds quickly produces comfortable indoor or outdoor heat
- Emits a warm glow with minimal glare for a more pleasant customer experience
- The IP44 rating means this heater should be used under overhead shelter
- The sleek design and black colourway give the heater a stylish look
- The carbon lamp has an impressive bulb life of up to 10,000 hours
- At just 800W, this heater will cost as little as Â£0.12 (â¬0.13) per hour to run
- The freestanding, portable design is perfect for patios, conservatories, garden rooms or on camping trips with electric supply
- A sturdy, built-in handle allows for easy transportation
- Built-in tip-over protection means the heater will turn off when not upright
- A protective finish removes the risk of burns if you touch the heater
- Guarantees a silent, odour-free operation
- Cable Length: 2m