Create delicious spaghetti, linguine and tagliatelle dishes with the Imperia Chef-in-Casa pasta machine. Designed for high volume production, this reliable and compact countertop machine is suitable for both professional kitchens and pasta enthusiasts. It effortlessly kneads various types of flour and produces both long and short pasta with a simple change of the drawplate.
Easy to assemble, the Chef-in-Casa pasta machine features an external frame made from anodised aluminium, ensuring durability and effortless maintenance. For cleanliness and hygiene, the parts that come into contact with the pasta are constructed from stainless steel, simply wipe down with a dry cloth or soft brush after use. The control panel is also simple to use with just a few settings and buttons.
Included with the Chef-in-Casa pasta machine is a drawplate for a 170mm-wide pasta dough sheet and a manual rotating pasta-cutter knife for creating short pasta. Fusilli (gk037) and spaghetti (gk035) drawplates are available separately.
- Brand: Imperia
- Dimensions: 300(H) x 290(W) x 550(D) mm
- Material: Anodised Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 230V
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Weight: 30kg
- Includes a drawplate for a 170mm-wide sheet of pasta dough
- Features a manual rotating pasta-cutter knife for short pasta
- Made from anodised aluminium with stainless steel internal parts
- User-friendly control panel is simple to use
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Please note this item exceeds 30kg and as such our carrier may require assistance at point of delivery