Making perfect pasta has never been so easy thanks to the Imperia manual pasta machine. Supplied with a variety of cutters, the hand-operated machine allows you to make pasta as wide as 150mm and in six different thicknesses, giving you a greater choice of presentation options. Incredibly simple to use, the wooden handle allows you to quickly and comfortably produce professional pasta with minimal effort, drastically improving your preparation speeds. Chrome-plated, the machine is also extremely robust and long-lasting, giving you excellent results for longer. An optional ravioli tray and roller can be purchased separately to give you even more variety in pasta shapes.
- Dimensions 6(H) x 7(W) x 8(D)”/ 160 x 185 x 205mm
- Material Chrome plated.
- Finish – handle Wood
- Weight 3.45kg
- Colour Silver
- Hand crank operation for maximum precision
- Allows you to make your own pasta from scratch
- Makes pasta as wide as 150mm in a variety of depths.
- Smooth handle action
- Comfortable wooden grip
- Supplied with a variety of cutters
- Optional ravioli tray and cutter available to add on