For hygienic and effective waste disposal, you’ll need quality bin bags. And that’s exactly what you’ll get with this pack of 100 x 120Ltr Jantex extra heavy-duty black refuse sacks. These bin bags are made from strong, specially formulated polythene that allows them to hold up to 20kg of waste. This will make sure staff can safely dispose of heavy industrial waste without fear of the bags splitting and spreading bacteria or hazardous materials.
The 120Ltr capacity allows these refuse sacks to hold huge volumes of waste – meaning they’ll require less-frequent emptying during service too.
The bumper box quantity of 100 means each pack will also last you longer, ensuring you’ve always got bin bags on hand when you need them most!
- Capacity 120Ltr | 20kg
- Dimensions 508(FW) x 864(OW) x 1168(L)mm | 20 x 34 x 46″
- Material Recycled Polythene
- Weight 6.5kg
- Colour Black
- 20kg weight capacity allows the bags to safely hold heavy trade and industrial waste
- Extra heavy-duty, tear and puncture-resistant material prevents spills and leaks
- 120Ltr capacity allows the bags to hold huge volumes of waste before needing to be emptied
- CHSA accreditation ensures the bags conform to a weight drop test and puncture, ripping and tearing measures
- Black material hides unsightly waste and improves privacy
- Bumper box quantity of 100 means each pack will last you longer
- Polythene material means the bags can be recycled for more sustainable waste disposal
- Check with your waste management service first before sending these bags for recycling
- Face Width: 508mm | 20″
- Open Width: 864mm | 34″
- Length: 1168mm | 46″