Give your kitchen a pop of colour with the KitchenAid Heavy Duty mixer in red. The all-metal design gives the mixer a sleek finish that is easy to clean and maintain for a continuously spotless look. The motor runs at a powerful 500W, but works quietly to keep the noise in your kitchen at a minimum.
Reliable, durable and efficient, the KitchenAid makes light work of large batches and its unique planetary mixing action ensures all areas of the bowl are reached, leaving no food unmixed. The KitchenAid also features an innovative direct drive motor, ensuring that minimal power is lost between your power supply and the mix. This leaves the KitchenAid mixer as one of the most efficient, economical, powerful and quiet commercial food mixers available to the pro kitchen.
How long do KitchenAid mixers last?
KitchenAid professional mixers have a full 1 year warranty as standard. That’s a minimum of one year of reliable operation in a pro kitchen. that said, KitchenAid mixers tend to be highly reliable and many users have units that have lasted in excess of a decade.
How do KitchenAid attachments work?
Each KitchenAid attachment works in a different way. For example, the Spiralizer holds ingredients in place, expertly peeling strips off to precision. The KitchenAid’s direct drive motor ensures all the power of the mixer is channelled through the attachments.
Do KitchenAid Heavy Duty mixers have plastic gears?
No, all KitchenAid Heavy Duty mixers have full metal construction throughout – including the strong metal gears.
Are KitchenAid Heavy Duty mixers noisy?
No, these mixers are designed to operate quietly. The direct drive motor is almost silent in comparison to larger planetary mixers.
- Capacity 6.9Ltr
- Dimensions 417(H) x 287(W) x 371(D)mm
- Power Type 500W. 4.3A
- Speed 40 – 200 rpm
- Supplier Model Number 5KSM7591R
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 12.2kg
- Colour Empire Red
- Heavy duty direct drive 500W commercial motor
- Strong and stylish easy-clean construction
- 6.9 litre stackable stainless steel bowl and bowl lift mechanism
- Easy to use machined metal controls
- Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients in the bowl are mixed
- Mounted on stand for stability and ergonomic use
- Supplied with stainless steel whisk, nylon coated beater and strong dough hook
- 1-piece pouring shield makes adding ingredients easy
- Front mounted KitchenAid hub fits multiple attachments