Please allow 2 working days for delivery
With its huge 516 litre internal capacity, the Polar G-Series chest freezer offers more than enough space for storing a regular food delivery. Featuring intuitive controls and a sturdy stainless steel lid, the unit reliably keeps food at the desired temperature, whilst also doubling as a handy additional work surface – perfect for kitchens with limited space.
Cleaning is simple too, thanks to the clever internal round-edge design that prevents any build-up of dirt or food. Whether you’re storing cuts of meat, bagged vegetables or simply ice, the Polar chest freezer is an excellent professional choice.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32âÃÂ¬âC.
- Capacity 516Ltr
- Dimensions 845(H) x 1795(W) x 688(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Material Steel
- Output 270W
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -24âÃÂ¬âC to -18âÃÂ¬âC
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 82kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour White
- Noise Level 51
- Five Year Electricity Cost âÃÂ¬Â£391.95 – Based on âÃÂ¬Â£0.13 per unit.
- Two sturdy baskets to help organise stock efficiently and keep it tidy
- 75mm insulation boosts efficiency and lowers running costs to save you money
- Lockable stainless steel lid doubles up as vital additional worktop space
- Dial temperature controls and digital display couldn’t be easier to operate
- Interior rounded edges prevent build-up of dirt for easier cleaning
- Strong adjustable feet for stable positioning on any floor surface
- Manual defrost function helps to keep freezer performing at its best
- Front-mounted drain makes it easy to defrost and drain the freezer
- Quiet operation won’t cause any noise disruptions or distractions
- Ambient temperature range of 16âÃÂ¬âC to 32âÃÂ¬âC
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
- Annual Energy Consumption (AEc) (kWh/year) – 603.4