Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
With its huge 516 Litre internal capacity, the Polar G-Series chest freezer offers more than enough space for storing a regular food delivery. Featuring intuitive digital controls and a sturdy stainless steel lid, the Polar reliably keeps food at the desired temperature, whilst also doubling as a handy additional work surface – perfect for kitchens with limited space.
Cleaning is simple too, thanks to the clever internal round-edge design. Whether you’re storing cuts of meat, bagged vegetables or simply ice, the Polar chest freezer is an excellent professional choice.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32¬∞C.
How do you defrost a chest freezer?
Polar chest freezers have been designed to be easy to defrost. It’s recommended to defrost when the ice build-up reaches around 5mm. It’s important to note that you shouldn’t try to remove ice with any tools, as you could damage the internal lining of the freezer.
– Empty the unit of any food. Leave the lid open to speed the defrosting process.
– Turn off the power and unplug.
– As the unit defrosts, water will pool at the bottom of the freezer.
– Once fully defrosted, unplug the drain cap, making sure to place a suitable receptacle to catch the drained water.
– Replace the drain cap.
How do you organise a chest freezer?
Polar chest freezers are supplied with two sliding baskets, which help you to organise your stock so that your most accessed ingredients are close to hand. It’s generally accepted that the least accessed foods should be near the bottom, although it’s useful to keep a freezer inventory so that you can easily identify which items have been in there the longest.
- Capacity 516Ltr
- Dimensions 845(H) x 1795(W) x 688(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Material Steel
- Output 270W
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -24¬∞C to -18¬∞C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 82kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour White
- Noise Level 51
- Five Year Cost ¬£391.95 – Based on ¬£0.13 per unit.
- Supplied with 2 sturdy baskets
- Easy-clean construction with internal rounded edges
- User-friendly dial temperature controls and digital display
- Lockable stainless steel lid acts as vital additional worktop space
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost
- 75mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Front mounted drain allows easy defrosting and draining
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
- Annual Energy Consumption (AEc) (kWh/year) – 603.4
- Quiet operation
- Ambient temperature range: 5¬∞C to 32¬∞C