Providing a robust and high capacity cold storage option, the Polar C-Series Upright Fridge is the ideal addition to any professional kitchen.
Perfect for less demanding kitchens, the Polar C-Series single door commercial fridge delivers a generous 238 litres of chilled storage capacity over four sturdy adjustable shelves. The clever design ensures you can organise your stock as you wish, all kept at the perfect temperature using the precise digital thermostat and display.
Cleaning is also simple, as both the shelves and door seal are easily removed if necessary. The robust lockable stainless steel door and exterior is also hygienic and easy to clean.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don’t plan to access the unit often. The C-series range works in conditions up to 32°C.
How cold does this fridge keep its contents?
The temperature range of the Polar C-Series Upright Fridge is between 2°C and 5°C, guaranteeing food is kept fresh. Thanks to the 40mm of insulation, these temperatures can be maintained in ambient temperatures of 32°C, essential in the high temperatures of professional kitchens.
How easy is it to clean?
The gasket and shelves of this fridge can be removed, allowing them to be cleaned separately. Alongside the easy-clean stainless steel exterior and interior of the fridge, these features save time spent cleaning in professional catering environments.
Can this fridge be used in small kitchens?
The thin, single door construction and rear castors of the Polar C-Series Upright Fridge allow it to be easily manoeuvred into small spaces while still maintaining a high capacity.
- Capacity 400Ltr
- Dimensions 1850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1620(H) x 484(W) x 470(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Finish – external Stainless steel
- Power Type 1.5A
- Refrigerant R600a / 75g
- Temperature Range 2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 69kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost £310.80 – Based on £0.13 per unit.
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable and reversible door
- Fixed rear castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- 40mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net Usable Capacity: 238 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C