With the ability to excel in the most busy, commercial environments, this double-door counter fridge from Polar’s U-Series is built to last through the most rigorous of use. The fridge is designed with intelligent controls that allow you to switch between meat (-2¬¨‚àûC to 2¬¨‚àûC), fish (-1¬¨‚àûC to 1¬¨‚àûC) and general storage ( 1¬¨‚àûC to 4¬¨‚àûC) pre-sets at the touch of a button – making it easier to change temperatures to match your seasonal menu. Utilising space is vital within the kitchen, and that’s why this double fridge is constructed with anti-tilt, E-shaped shelf supports that allow you to house shelving and 1/1GN pans in the same place – giving you more space to store the produce that you need.
The fridge has been expertly-designed to help make preparation tasks easier; with a total of 196 litres of useable storage space, that is complimented by a stainless-steel counter. This 2-in-1 designed allows you to prep anything from sandwiches or paninis, to poultry or meat, whilst having fast and easy access to the fresh ingredients required. Features a powerful forced-air cooling system that provides consistent and effective refrigeration to keep your ingredients as fresh as possible.
Lockable castors not only help to keep the fridge secure, but allows for easy movement when cleaning or renovations are required. The fridge also features lockable doors that aid in keeping your produce safe whilst reducing the risk of lost-goods.
Made with a stainless-steel interior and exterior, the fridge is highly durable to most wear and tear and allows for easy cleaning and disinfection after use – save you both money and time.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigerat
- Capacity 267Ltr
- Dimensions 850(H) x 1420(W) x 660(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 555(H) x 855(W) x 560(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Refrigerant R290 / 68g
- Temperature Range -2¬¨‚àûC to 4¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 108.5kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost ¬¨¬£409.50 – Based on ¬¨¬£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable door with integrated handle
- Monoblock design for easy servicing
- Intelligent controller. Switch between meat, fish and general storage at the touch of a button
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Electronic expansion valve for quicker cooldown and recovery
- LED Iighting allows you to easily find produce
- Anti-tilt, E-shape shelf supporter, can hold shelf and GN pan together to maximise space
- Lockable, heavy-duty castors
- Lockable heavy duty castors
- 1/1 GN compatible
- Forced air cooling