With an easy-to-use and high-quality construction, the Polar U-Series Premium double door refrigerator makes for a great addition to any busy commercial kitchen. Designed to work in ambient temperatures of up to 43¬¨‚àûC, this fridge is able to perform in even the hottest kitchen environments – keeping your produce fresh and full of taste. The Premium range features intelligent controls that allow you to quickly change settings between meat (-2¬¨‚àûC to 2¬¨‚àûC), fish (-1¬¨‚àûC to 1¬¨‚àûC) and general storage ( 1¬¨‚àûC to 4¬¨‚àûC) at the touch of a button, which gives you control over the individual requirements of your seasonal menu items.
The 920 litre capacity allows you to store a large amount of perfectly-chilled produce, whilst anti-tilt, E-shaped shelf supports enable shelving and GN pans to be used together – giving you more customisation over your fridge space. The powerful forced-air cooling system provides effective and reliable refrigeration, by channelling cold air throughout the entire fridge and ensuring that all produce is kept at the same temperature. The fridge is also designed with low-energy LED lighting when opened that makes it easier to find the ingredients that you need during busy periods of service.
Constructed from 304 stainless steel, both inside and out, the fridge is easy to clean, highly durable and provides high-quality insulation – helping to save you both time and money. Heavy-duty castors allow you to easily move the fridge during cleaning, storage or renovations. The fridge also features lockable, vertical-handled doors that help to keep your ingredients safe and secure.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a cons
- Capacity 1170Ltr
- Dimensions 1980(H) x 1400(W) x 815(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1330(H) x 1248(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R290 / 110g
- Temperature Range -2¬¨‚àûC to 4¬¨‚àûC
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 190kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Cost ¬¨¬£607.26 – Based on ¬¨¬£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable door with integrated handle
- Monoblock design for easy servicing
- Intelligent controller. Switch between meat, fish and general storage at the touch of a button
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Electronic expansion valve for quicker cool down and recovery
- LED Iighting allows you to easily find produce
- Anti-tilt, E-shape shelf supporter, can hold shelf and GN pan together to maximise space
- Lockable, heavy-duty castors
- Lockable heavy duty castors
- 1/1 GN Compatible
- Forced Air Cooling