Please allow 2 working days for delivery
Designed to work in any hot, commercial kitchens that reach temperatures of up to 43âÃÂ¬âC, this Premium, single-door freezer from Polar’s U-Series is a reliable addition to any small to medium restaurant, cafe or bistro. The freezer is designed with an intelligent, digital control unit that allows you to quickly alter temperatures to match your seasonal menu. The large, 550 litre capacity is complimented by the expertly-designed, E-shaped shelf supports that allow you to store shelving and GN pans on the same runners – utilising as much space as possible.
A powerful, forced-air cooling system not only cools to the desired temperature quickly, but helps to maintain constant results and reduce wasted foods. Constructed with a 304 stainless-steel interior and exterior, this freezer is highly durable to general wear and tear that occurs within the kitchen, whilst being easy to clean after use – helping to save you both money and time.
Vertical handles make it easy to open the fridge in busy environments, while the LED internal light allows you to quickly pick-out the produce that you need with ease. Lockable castors help to keep the freezer secure, whilst allowing you to easily move the unit when maintenance, cleaning or renovations are required.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling – perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43âÃÂ¬âC.
- Capacity 550Ltr
- Dimensions 1980(H) x 737(W) x 815(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1330(H) x 585(W) x 680(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Refrigerant R290 / 127g
- Temperature Range -22âÃÂ¬âC to -18âÃÂ¬âC
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 130kg
- Energy Rating D
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Five Year Electricity Cost âÃÂ¬Â£1724.52 – Based on âÃÂ¬Â£0.13 per unit.
- Lockable door with integrated handle
- Monoblock design for easy servicing
- Easy to use digital controller with large temperature display
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Electronic expansion valve for quicker cool down and recovery
- LED Iighting allows you to easily find produce
- Anti-tilt, E-shape shelf supporter, can hold shelf and GN pan together to maximise space
- Lockable, heavy-duty castors
- Lockable heavy duty castors
- 2/1 GN Compatible
- Forced Air Cooling