Offer your diners practical and reliable disposable cutlery with this pack of 100 x Fiesta heavy-duty plastic forks.
These forks are made from incredibly robust polystyrene for extra strength, preventing them from breaking when customers are enjoying their meals. By using disposable forks, clearing up is made quicker so staff have more time for other duties.
Can I Recycle These Plastic Forks?
Polystyrene can technically be recycled, but many facilities won’t accept these forks as this material can be tricky to process. This means you should check with your waste management service first before trying to recycle these forks.
Are The Forks Food-Safe?
Yes! The forks meet the LFGB standards for food-contact materials, which means there’s no risk of substances leaching into your dishes and harming diners.
What Types Of Food Can I Use With These Disposable Forks?
The incredibly tough design means these forks can be used with heavy food types such as beef and chicken without damaging.
- Dimensions 184(L)mm | 7¼(L)”
- Material Polystyrene
- Weight 670g
- Colour Black
- These forks are made from strong and robust polystyrene
- This sturdy material makes the forks highly resistant to bending, breaking or snapping
- The black colourway gives the forks a sleek and stylish look
- These disposable forks make clearing down quick and simple
- Certified food-safe to the LFGB standards
- Suitable for temperatures up to 90°C
- The forks are not microwave or oven-safe
- The forks are not widely accepted for recycling
- Suitable for use with heavy foods such as chicken and beef
- Perfect for fast food restaurants, mobile caterers and food stalls