Improving the effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of your cleaning operation is made simple with these PVA Hygiene cleaner sanitiser soluble sachets. These sachets are made with a unique water-soluble design that means they’re incredibly easy to use. Simply place one into the matching 750ml PVA Hygiene cleaner sanitiser trigger spray bottle (FE768), add water and shake to create a high-performance, ready-to-use solution in seconds.
Each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for a thorough clean too, meaning there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. Not only will this save valuable time, but it’ll also prevent costly chemical overdosing – saving you money in the long run! The sachet design even makes the solution safer to transport and use, with no risk of any spills or cleaning staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
As this powerful disinfectant has been tested to the BS EN 1276 standard, it’s been proven to eliminate a range of harmful bacteria – as well as dirt and tough stains! This makes it easy for staff to keep all of your food prep surfaces and equipment held to the highest hygiene standards.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 750ml bottle. Fill the matching pre-labelled trigger spray bottle (FE768) with warm water, add in the sachet and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 90(W) x 57(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into the matching bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 20 x 750ml spray bottles – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula tackles bacteria and dirt on all hard surfaces in food prep areas
- Passes the BS EN 1276 standard for antibacterial performance
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Colour-coded packaging makes it easy to identify the matching reusable bottle (FE768)