Tackle unpleasant odours and improve the efficiency of your cleaning operation, all while doing that bit more for the planet, by making the switch to these PVA Hygiene air freshener soluble sachets. These sachets feature a unique water-soluble design that makes them incredibly simple to use. Just place one into the matching 750ml PVA Hygiene air freshener cleaner trigger spray bottle (FE771), add water and shake to create a quality, ready-to-use solution in seconds.
As each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for effective odour removal, there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions too. Not only will this save them valuable time, but it’ll also prevent chemical overdosing to save you money in the long run! This sachet design even makes the solution safer to transport and use, with no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
By combining powerful deodorising technology with an invigorating ocean flower fragrance, this solution will quickly tackle unpleasant smells to keep your rooms smelling fresh and welcoming at all times.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 750ml bottle. Fill the matching pre-labelled trigger spray bottle (FE771) with warm water, add in the sachet and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 90(W) x 57(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into the matching bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 20 x 750ml spray bottles – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Uses a powerful deodoriser to tackle unpleasant smells
- Leaves behind a pleasant ocean flower fragrance to keep your rooms smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Colour-coded packaging makes it easy to identify the matching reusable bottle (FE771)