Looking for more efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning solutions? Choose this pack of 100 x PVA Hygiene Aqua multi-purpose hard surface detergent soluble sachets. The innovative water-soluble design makes these sachets extremely simple to use – just place one into a bucket with water and stir to create an effective, ready-to-go cleaning solution in an instant.
As each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks, they also eliminate the need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. This will both save valuable time and prevent any costly chemical overdosing. The sachet design makes the detergent safer to use too, as there’s no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
This solution uses a powerful detergent to emulsify oil, grease and dirt, while a pleasant fragrance will help to tackle bad odours. The result? Spotless, stain and smear-free surfaces that smell as fresh as they look!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 5 or 10Ltr. Fill the bucket with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a bucket with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 100 x 10Ltr doses – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula emulsifies oil, grease and dirt, leaving a stain and smear-free finish
- Neutralises odours and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance to keep surfaces smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train cleaning staff