Bring efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning to your operation with this pack of 150 x PVA Hygiene Aqua multi-purpose hard surface detergent soluble sachets. These sachets are made with an innovative water-soluble design that makes them extremely easy to use – simply place one into a bucket with water and stir to create an effective cleaning solution that’s immediately ready to go.
Each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks too. This eliminates the need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions – saving them valuable time while also preventing expensive chemical overdosing. This sachet design makes the solution safer to use too, with no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
And by combining a powerful detergent with a pleasant fragrance, this solution will quickly remove oil, grease, dirt and bad odours – leaving behind spotless surfaces that smell as fresh as they look!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 5 or 10Ltr. Fill the bucket with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a bucket with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 150 x 5Ltr doses – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula emulsifies oil, grease and dirt, leaving a stain and smear-free finish
- Neutralises odours and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance to keep surfaces smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train cleaning staff