Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your cleaning operation, all while doing that little bit more for the planet, by switching to these PVA Hygiene bathroom cleaner soluble sachets. Because they’re made with an innovative water-soluble design, the sachets are remarkably simple to use. Just place one into the matching 750ml PVA Hygiene bathroom cleaner trigger spray bottle (FE765), add water and shake to create a highly effective, ready-to-use cleaning solution in seconds.
As every pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for a thorough clean, there’s also no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. This will not only save them precious time, but also prevent expensive and wasteful chemical overdosing to save you money in the long run! This sachet design even makes the bathroom cleaner safer to transport and use, with no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
By combining a high-performance formulation with a fresh fragrance, this solution will quickly power through grease, limescale and dirt on all washable surfaces – leaving your bathrooms smelling and looking fresh in no time!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 750ml bottle. Fill the matching pre-labelled trigger spray bottle (FE765) with warm water, add in the sachet and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 90(W) x 57(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into the matching bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 20 x 750ml spray bottles – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula quickly tackles grease, limescale and dirt on all washable surfaces
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance to keep your washrooms smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Colour-coded packaging makes it easy to identify the matching reusable bottle (FE765)