For more efficient, effective and environmentally responsible cleaning results, choose this pack of 100 x PVA Hygiene degreaser detergent soluble sachets. These sachets feature an innovative water-soluble design that makes them incredibly simple to use – just place one into a bucket with water and stir to create a quality, ready-to-use cleaning solution in seconds.
And because every pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks, there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. Not only will this save them valuable time, but it’ll also prevent expensive chemical overdosing too! The sachet design even makes the solution safer to use, with no risk of dangerous chemical spills or staff being exposed to concentrated solutions.
This powerful solution uses a high-performance formula to rapidly remove dirt and grease deposits from your hard surfaces – so it’s easy for staff to keep your premises spotless and hygienic at all times! And thanks to the non-tainting fragrance, these sachets can be safely used in food prep areas without risk of them affecting your ingredients.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 5 or 10Ltr. Fill the bucket with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a bucket with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 100 x 10Ltr doses – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula cleans and degreases all surfaces without the need for rinsing
- The non-tainting fragrance makes these sachets suitable for use in food prep areas
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train cleaning staff