For the best in efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning, choose this pack of 100 x PVA Hygiene Floral multi-purpose hard surface detergent soluble sachets. The innovative water-soluble design makes these sachets extremely easy to use – simply place one into a bucket with water and stir to create a ready-to-use, quality cleaning product in an instant.
As each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks, there’s no need to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. This not only saves staff valuable time, but also eliminates the risk of expensive chemical overdosing. This sachet design makes the detergent safe to use too, as there’s no risk of dangerous spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
Combining a high-performance detergent with a pleasant floral fragrance, this solution will also rapidly remove oil, grease, dirt and bad odours – leaving behind surfaces that are both sparklingly clean and smelling fresh.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 5 or 10Ltr. Fill the bucket with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a bucket with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 100 x 10Ltr doses – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula emulsifies oil, grease and dirt, leaving a stain and smear-free finish
- Neutralises odours and leaves behind a floral fragrance to keep surfaces smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train cleaning staff