For more effective, efficient and sustainable cleaning results, choose these PVA Hygiene laundry washing powder soluble sachets. These sachets are made with a water-soluble design that makes them incredibly easy to use – simply place into your washing machine and begin your normal wash cycle!
Every pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of powder required for your wash, so there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. This will not only save them valuable time, but also prevent costly chemical overdosing to save you money in the long run. This sachet design even makes the solution safer to transport and use, as there’s no risk of harmful chemical spills or staff being exposed to concentrated solutions.
A high-performance formula makes these sachets incredibly effective and versatile too – delivering a thorough clean when used with all types of fabric and at a wide range of temperatures.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per washing cycle. Place the sachet into the washing machine and set the appropriate programme to start your wash cycle.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into your washing machine and set the appropriate programme to start your wash cycle
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box delivers 50 x 10Ltr washes – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Versatile formula is suitable for use with all types of fabric and at a wide range of temperatures
- Suitable for use in small industrial and domestic washing machines
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train staff