For the best in efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning, choose these PVA Hygiene manual dishwash detergent soluble sachets. A state-of-the-art water-soluble design makes these sachets remarkably simple to use – just place one into a sink with water and stir to create a quality, ready-to-use cleaning solution in an instant.
Each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks too, so there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. Not only will this save them precious time, but it’ll also stop costly chemical overdosing and wastage to save you money in the long run! The sachet design even makes the solution safer to transport and use, as there’s no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
And thanks to the detergent’s high-performance formula, it’ll power through even the toughest of stains and soiling to leave your equipment sparklingly clean in no time!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 10Ltr sink or wash basin. Fill the sink or basin with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a sink with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box delivers 80 x 10Ltr manual sink washes – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula leaves crockery and glassware sparklingly clean without damaging the environment
- Ideal for use in both domestic and professional settings
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train staff