Want more efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning products? Then these PVA Hygiene multi-purpose cleaner soluble sachets are the perfect choice for you. These sachets are made with a water-soluble design that makes them extremely easy to use. Simply place one into the matching 750ml PVA Hygiene multi-purpose cleaner trigger spray bottle (FE766), add water and shake to create a quality, ready-to-use solution in seconds.
And because each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for a thorough clean, there’s also no need for staff to measure out concentrated chemicals. This will both save them time and prevent expensive chemical overdosing to save you money in the long run! The sachet design makes the solution safer to transport and use too, with no risk of spills or staff being exposed to concentrated chemicals.
Completed with a high-performance formula, these sachets will quickly make light-work of stubborn dirt and grease deposits – leaving your surfaces spotless and with a streak-free shine in no time!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 750ml bottle. Fill the matching pre-labelled trigger spray bottle (FE766) with warm water, add in the sachet and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 90(W) x 57(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into the matching bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 20 x 750ml spray bottles – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- High-performance formula cleans and degreases all surfaces, leaving a streak-free shine
- Solution dries rapidly without leaving any residue
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Colour-coded packaging makes it easy to identify the matching reusable bottle (FE766)