Want highly efficient, effective and sustainable cleaning products? Choose this pack of 100 x PVA Hygiene Neutral multi-purpose hard surface detergent soluble sachets. The unique water-soluble design makes these sachets incredibly easy to use – simply place one into a bucket with water and stir to create a quality, ready-to-go cleaning solution in an instant.
And because each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for your cleaning tasks, there’s also no need to dilute or measure out any concentrated solutions. This will both save staff valuable time and prevent expensive chemical overdosing. This sachet design makes the detergent safe to use too, as there’s no risk of dangerous chemicals spills or staff being exposed to concentrated solutions.
By combining a high-performance detergent with a pleasant fragrance, this solution will rapidly remove oil, grease, dirt and bad odours from your surfaces – leaving them looking and smelling as fresh as can be!
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 5 or 10Ltr. Fill the bucket with warm water, add in the sachet and stir well to dissolve.
- Dimensions 200(H) x 130(W) x 75(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into a bucket with water and stir
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 150 x 5Ltr doses – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Powerful formula emulsifies oil, grease and dirt, leaving a stain and smear-free finish
- Neutralises odours and leaves behind a pleasant fragrance to keep surfaces smelling fresh
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Packaging contains text and pictograms to help train cleaning staff