Want to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your cleaning operation? All while reducing your impact on the planet? Then these PVA Hygiene toilet cleaner soluble sachets are the perfect choice for you. As they’re made with a unique water-soluble design, these sachets are extremely easy to use. Simply place into the matching 1Ltr PVA Hygiene toilet cleaner squeezy bottle (FE772), add water and shake to create a quality, ready-to-use solution in seconds!
And because each pre-dosed sachet contains the exact amount of formula required for an effective clean, there’s no need for staff to dilute or measure out any concentrated chemicals. Not only will this save valuable time, but it’ll also prevent costly chemical overdosing – giving you great cost savings in the long run! The sachet design even makes the toilet cleaner safer to transport and use, as there’s no risk of chemical spills or staff being exposed to concentrated solutions.
Combining a powerful acid-based formula with a fresh fragrance, this solution will rapidly remove limescale, bad odours and general soiling from your toilets and urinals – leaving them spotless in no time. The viscous formula means this solution will even cling to vertical surfaces for longer to deliver a more thorough clean.
Directions For Use: Use one sachet per 1Ltr bottle. Fill the matching pre-labelled squeezy bottle (FE772) with warm water, add in the sachet and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Dimensions 80(H) x 90(W) x 57(D)mm
- Soluble sachet design ensure easy usage – simply place into the matching bottle with water and shake
- Using pre-dosed sachets prevents expensive chemical overdosing
- Pre-dosed sachets also remove the need for time-consuming chemical dispensing
- Using sachets prevents dangerous spills or exposure to concentrated chemicals
- Compact packaging means less storage space is required compared to liquid chemicals
- Each box makes 12 x 1Ltr squeezy bottles – giving you a superb cost-per-use
- Scented, acid-based formula rapidly removes limescale, bad odours and general soiling from toilets and urinals
- Viscous formula clings to vertical surfaces for more thorough cleaning
- Switching to sachets means you won’t need any expensive dispensing equipment
- These sachets remove the need for single-use bottles that are harmful to the environment
- Biodegradable cardboard packaging is kinder to the planet
- Colour-coded packaging makes it easy to identify the matching reusable bottle (FE772)