Contribute towards a greener future for all, with this bundle of 1000 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable single wall hot cups and lids. As both the cups and lids in this bundle are made with plant-based materials, they can be fully composted in under 12 weeks in a commercial composting site. This will help you send less waste to harmful and expensive landfill sites while also showing customers you really care about global issues. The renewable plant-based materials mean this bundle is also incredibly sustainable, helping you serve your hot drinks in a more environmentally friendly way.
As practical as they are sustainable, the cups and lids are both strong and highly heat resistant. This allows them to easily cope with the pressures of commercial use in any coffee shop, cafÃ©, university or food market – reducing the risk of accidental spillages and burn injuries.
With an attractive design, the cups are ideal for any business that want to reinforce eco-friendly messaging and let guests know of the steps being taken towards a planet-conscious service – helping to grow your business’ reputation.
- Material Cardboard
- Weight 100g
- The cups feature a plant-based lining that prevents leaking
- The lids are made from heat resistant and strong CPLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- The cups and lids are fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Has a lower carbon footprint than plastic and plastic-lined options
- Ideal for green-minded coffee shops, cafÃ©s and festivals
- Includes 1000 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable hot cups (DS059)
- Also contains 1000 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable lids (DS055)
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Eco alternatives to traditional cups and lids
- The cups are suitable for temperatures up to 100Â°C
- The lids are safe for temperatures up to 90Â°C
- Recommended use with corrugated 8oz cup sleeves (GD328)