Embrace a more sustainable operation with this bundle of 50 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable single wall hot cups and lids. Both made with plant-based materials, these cups and lids can be fully composted in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility. This will help you divert more waste away from landfill to improve your green footprint and save money on landfill tax. The renewable plant-based materials also make this bundle highly sustainable, giving you the perfect combination to serve your hot drinks in a more environmentally friendly way.
With an attractive and unique design, the cups help to reinforce your eco-friendly messaging whilst fitting with any decor styles – creating an inviting service that planet-conscious guests are sure to love.
As functional as they are Earth-friendly, these cups and lids are both strong and incredibly heat resistant. This allows them to easily meet the needs and demands of any busy coffee shop, cafÃ©, university or mobile caterer – reducing the risk of spillages or burn injuries.
- Material Cardboard
- Weight 100g
- The cups feature a plant-based lining that prevents leaking
- The lids are made from heat resistant and strong CPLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- The cups and lids are fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Has a lower carbon footprint than plastic and plastic-lined options
- Ideal for green-minded coffee shops, cafÃ©s and festivals
- Includes 50 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable hot cups (DS059)
- Also contains 50 x Fiesta Green 12oz compostable lids (DS055)
- Certified compostable according to the EN 13432 standards
- Eco alternatives to traditional cups and lids
- The cups are suitable for temperatures up to 100Â°C
- The lids are safe for temperatures up to 90Â°C
- Recommended use with corrugated 8oz cup sleeves (GD328)