Take steps towards a more sustainable hot drinks service with this pack of 1000 x 4oz Vegware compostable espresso cups.
What Makes The Cups Eco-Friendly?
Because they’re made from sustainably sourced paper and feature a PLA lining, these espresso cups can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will divert waste away from harmful landfill sites and turn the cups into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow plants. The renewable paper and plant-based materials are also incredibly kind to Earth’s finite resources. So even if you can’t send these cups to industrial composting centres, they’ll still help to reduce your impact on the planet.
Which Lids Can I Use With The Cups?
These espresso cups are made for use with the Vegware 62-Series hot cup lids.
What Can I Serve In These Cups?
As well as espressos and speciality coffees, these 4oz coffee cups are great for serving hot sauces, samples and small helpings of sweet treats.
- Capacity 120ml
- Dimensions 62(H) x 62(Ã)mm
- Material PLA & Paper
- Weight 3g
- Colour White & Green
- The espresso cups are made from sustainably sourced paper and PLA
- The lining is made from renewable, plant-based materials
- The cups will compost within 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- The cups emit less carbon during production than standard plastic-lined cups
- Greener alternatives to traditional plastic-lined espresso cups
- The cups can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- Suitable for temperatures up to 85Â°C
- Perfect for serving espressos or small speciality coffees
- Can also be used to serve hot dipping sauces and hot samples
- These cups are not widely accepted for recycling
- The cups are not microwave safe
- For use with the Vegware 62-Series hot cup lids