Improve your green footprint by bringing these 12oz Vegware single-wall, compostable hot cups into your hot drinks service.
What Makes These Cups Eco-Friendly?
As the cups are made from sustainably sourced paper and lined with renewable, plant-based PLA, they’re fully compostable after use and kinder to Earth’s finite resources. As such, they’ll help you divert waste away from landfill and meet consumer demand for greener alternatives to PE-lined coffee cups.
The combination of premium paper and PLA also means these cups are strong and well suited to outdoor use – perfect for any green-minded festival, food market or mobile catering venue.
Do I Need To Use Sleeves With These Coffee Cups?
Because these Vegware coffee cups have a single-wall design, we recommend pairing them with the 12oz corrugated cup sleeves (GD329 – sold separately) to keep your customers’ hands cool when enjoying their hot drinks.
Which Lids Can I Use With These Cups?
These cups are suitable for use with the GH023 Vegware compostable hot cup lids (sold separately). They can also be used with any other hot cup lids in Vegware’s 89-Series range.
- Capacity 350ml
- Dimensions 108(H) x 89(Ã)mm
- Material Paper and PLA
- Supplier Model Number LV-12
- Weight 11g
- Colour White & Green
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in industrial composting sites
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic-lined cups
- Lined with renewable and sustainable PLA (plant-based plastic)
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than cups with oil-based plastic linings
- Features a single-wall design
- Strong construction and sturdy base
- Perfect for serving teas, coffees, hot chocolates and soups
- Can also be used to portion chips and other fried treats
- These cups are not widely accepted for recycling
- The cups are not microwave safe
- Lids sold separately (GH023)
- The cups will also fit any other hot cup lids from Vegware’s 89-Series range