For food-to-go packaging that’s as practical as it is sustainable, choose these Vegware compostable kraft sandwich bags. These bags are made from recycled paper and the wood pulp-based NatureFlex material, which means they can be commercially composted along with food waste after use. This will help you to divert waste away from landfill, instead allowing your used packaging to be returned safely to the earth.
These renewable materials also mean the bags are far kinder to Earth and its natural resources than traditional sandwich packaging. So even if you can’t compost them, switching to these sandwich bags will still help to reduce your environmental impact!
And thanks to the wood pulp-based NatureFlex lining, the bags have great resistance to grease – preventing leaks while also keeping your food fresh. The NatureFlex window offers great clarity too. This will ensure all of your delicious sandwiches and baked treats stand out and wow customers when on display.
The NatureFlex lining means the sandwich bags can even be heat sealed to preserve freshness and keep your food free from contamination.
- Dimensions 223(H) x 76(W) x 152(D)mm
- Material Paper & Natureflex
- Supplier Model Number VBLOOM2
- Weight 9g
- Colour Kraft
- Recycled paper and renewable NatureFlex materials are kinder to the environment
- The bags can be commercially composted for more sustainable waste disposal
- These bags emit less carbon during production than plastic alternatives
- Laminated with greaseproof, wood pulp-based NatureFlex film to prevent leaks
- Clear NatureFlex window also ensures great visibility
- NatureFlex material even gives the bags great crease and heat resistance
- The kraft colourway gives the bags a delightfully rustic look
- Can be sealed with a sticker or heat sealer to preserve freshness
- Paper and NatureFlex materials are safe for serving food at temperatures of up to 40Â°C
- Large size is perfect for bloomer sandwiches, giant cookies and baked treats
- These versatile bags can even be used to package loose leaf teas and coffee beans
- Made in the UK