Combining practicality with sustainability, these Vegware compostable kraft sandwich bags are ideal for any caterer that cares about their environmental footprint.
These bags feature a wood pulp-based NatureFlex lining that gives them great resistance to grease. This will help to reduce leaks and keep your food fresh. The NatureFlex window also makes it easy for customers to view the bags’ contents, and will enhance the presentation of your food-to-go.
The NatureFlex lining means the sandwich bags can even be heat sealed to preserve freshness and keep your food free from contamination.
What Makes These Bloomer Bags Sustainable?
These bags are made from recycled paper and the wood pulp-based NatureFlex material, which makes them commercially compostable after use. By composting these bags, you’ll divert waste away from landfill and instead allow your used packaging to be returned safely to the earth.
The renewable materials also mean these bags are far kinder to Earth’s natural resources than traditional sandwich packaging. This will help to reduce your environmental impact, even if you can’t send the bags to industrial composting sites.
Are These Sandwich Bags Recyclable?
The NatureFlex window and lining means many facilities won’t accept these bags as the material can be difficult to recycle. So you should try to send these bags to commercial composting centres where possible.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In The Bags?
Because they’re safe for serving food at temperatures of up to 40°C, these bags are great for packaging cold sandwiches, pastries and baked treats. They can even be used to store loose leaf teas, coffee beans and coffee grounds!
- Dimensions 223(H) x 76(W) x 152(D)mm
- Material Paper & Natureflex
- Supplier Model Number VBLOOM2
- Weight 9g
- Colour Kraft
- The sandwich bags are made from recycled kraft paper
- These bags also feature a wood pulp-based NatureFlex lining and window
- These renewable materials make the bags kinder to Earth’s natural resources
- The bags can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- The NatureFlex window guarantees superb product visibility
- Fully laminated with greaseproof NatureFlex film to prevent leaks
- The NatureFlex material also gives the bags great crease and heat-resistance
- The kraft material gives the bags a rustic look
- These bags can be heat sealed or secured with a sticker
- Suitable for serving food at temperatures of up to 40°C
- Made in the UK
- The bags are not widely accepted for recycling