Swap out your plastic sandwich packaging for more sustainable alternatives with these 38mm Vegware compostable kraft single sandwich wedges. With a sustainably sourced paperboard base and renewable plant-based window, these wedges are kind to Earth’s finite resources and commercially compostable within 12 weeks after use. Switching to these wedges will therefore help you to reduce your environmental impact and cut the amount of waste you send to harmful landfill sites.
The water-based coating makes the wedges highly grease resistant. This will stop leaks and help to preserve the quality of your pre-prepared sandwiches. The high quality paperboard base also makes the wedges strong and sturdy, ensuring your sandwiches are protected from any knocks or drops.
- Dimensions 125(H) x 125(W) x 38(D)mm
- Material Cardboard
- Weight 3g
- Made from sustainably sourced paper
- Features a renewable, plant-based PLA window
- Compostable within 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Passes the BS EN 13432 standard for compostability
- The Vegware wording highlights the wedges’ eco qualities
- The water-based, grease-resistant coating keeps goods fresh
- The kraft colourway offers an organic look
- The back closure gives the wedges a neater side profile
- The wedges are easy to assemble
- Perfect for green-minded sandwich shops, Cafés, cafeterias and retailers