Bring sustainable and practical packaging to your food-to-go service with these large Vegware compostable glassine hot bags.
The glassine material gives these bags great grease-resistance which will help to keep your food fresh and reduce the risk of leaks. This material also makes the bags suitable for use at temperatures of up to 160Â°C, so they can be safely used in hot cabinets and other heated display units.
What Makes These Hot Bags Sustainable?
As they’re made from glassine paper and feature a wood pulp-based NatureFlex window, the bags can be industrially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you and your customers to send less waste to landfill, instead turning your used packaging into nutrient-rich compost.
These renewable materials are also incredibly kind to Earth’s finite resources. So even if you can’t send them to commercial composting centres, switching to these bags will still help to reduce your impact on the planet.
Are These Hot Bags Recyclable?
The NatureFlex window means many recycling facilities won’t accept these bags as the material can be difficult to process. So you should try to send them to industrial composting centres where possible.
What Types Of Food Can I Serve In The Bags?
The grease and heat-resistant glassine material means these bags are perfect for packaging hot pastries, pasties, paninis and other baked goods.
- Dimensions 250(H) x 65(W) x 150(D)mm
- Material Paper & Natureflex
- Supplier Model Number VGLW6
- Weight 6g
- Colour White
- These bags are made from sustainably sourced glassine paper
- These bags also feature a wood pulp-based NatureFlex window
- These renewable materials make the bags kinder to Earth’s finite resources
- The bags can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- The NatureFlex window ensures great product visibility
- The air, water and grease-resistant glassine material helps to keep food fresh and prevent leaks
- The bags will keep food fresh for approximately two hours without drying out
- The white colour gives these bags a crisp look
- Suitable for serving food up to 160Â°C
- The bags are not widely accepted for recycling
- Ideal for use in hot cabinets
- Perfect for packaging pasties, pastries and paninis