Do that little bit more for the environment by serving food-to-go in these white Vegware compostable sandwich bags.
What Makes These Sandwich Bags Sustainable?
Because they’re made from paper and have been bleached with a chlorine-free process, these sandwich bags can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will help you send less waste to landfill, instead turning your used packaging into compost that’s used to grow plants.
The recycled material also makes the bags kinder to the planet’s finite resources. So even if you can’t send them to industrial composting facilities, these sandwich bags will still help to reduce your environmental impact.
Are The Sandwich Bags Recyclable?
Yes, the bags can also be recycled after use. To be accepted for recycling, you must make sure the sandwich bags are free from grease or food waste as this soiling will contaminate the process.
What Can I Serve In These Bags?
As the bags are safe for serving food with temperatures of up to 40Â°C, they’re great for packaging everything from cold pastries and breads to baked goods and confectionaries.
- Dimensions 254(W) x 254(D)mm
- Material Paper
- Supplier Model Number 2012444R-WHITE
- Weight 5g
- Colour White
- These bags are made from recycled paper
- The bags can also be recycled after use
- The recycled material makes these bags kind to Earth’s finite resources
- These bags can also be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use
- The bags have been bleached with an eco-friendly, chlorine-free process
- The crisp white colourway gives the bags a sleek look
- Suitable for serving food at temperatures of up to 40Â°C
- Made in the UK
- Perfect for packaging pastries, breads and baked goods