Having trouble carving through large joints of meat? Look no further than the Victorinox carving knife. The knife is designed with an ultra-sharp, wavy edge that effortlessly slices through cooked meats – providing even and professional results with each slice. Features an ergonomic handle that provides excellent grip when wet or dry, as well as being comfortable within the hand – reducing the risk of injury through accidental slipping, and allowing for extended use through busy periods of service.
Made from a stainless-steel material, the knife if highly durable to most impact, rust or corrosion, whilst being easy to clean after use – saving you money on replacements and time on lengthy cleaning tasks.
- Dimensions 315(L)mm | 12_(L)”
- Material Ice-tempered high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56Â°
- Weight 110g
- Colour Black
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Soft and comfortable Fibrox handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Wavy edge