Designed for accurately cutting finely-sliced portions of meat, the Victorinox serrated carving knife makes for a great addition to your commercial kitchen. The knife is designed with an elongated, serrated blade that effortlessly slices through thick joints of meat. Features a rosewood handle that not only adds an attractive touch to your knife collection, but provides a secure grip when wet or dry, as well as sitting comfortably within the hand – reducing the risk of aches, pains and injuries.
Made from an ice-tempered, high-carbon stainless steel, the blade is highly durable to use within a busy kitchen, whilst being easy to clean after use – saving you both money and time.
- Dimensions 385(L)mm | 15¼(L)”
- Material Ice-Tempered High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade/ Wooden Handle
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 110g
- Colour Brown
- High carbon stainless steel blade is razor sharp, and ice tempered to retain its sharpness longer
- Attractive and comfortable rosewood handle
- Handwashing recommended
- Rounded spin and tip
- Wavy edge
- Not suitable for dishwashers.