Keep your surfaces free from grease, fats and oils while also reducing your environmental impact with this Winterhalter C115 BLUe enzyme floor degreaser. Blending together biodegradable surfactants, plant extracts and microorganisms, this solution will power through heavily soiled areas without leaving behind slippery surfaces. As such, this degreaser makes it easy for staff to keep your floors clean, hygienic and safe to walk on at all times.
The three-way formula is also designed to tackle unpleasant smells and prevent the formation of new odours. This will keep your kitchen surfaces smelling fresh and reduce the risk of bad odours tarnishing your food.
Made with biodegradable surfactants and free from phosphates, NTA and EDTA, this chemical will also not cause harm to the planet as it breaks down. This gives you a superb green alternative to traditional degreasers.
- Capacity 5 Ltr
- Dimensions 295(H) x 280(W) x 190(D) mm
- Material Plastic
- Weight 5kg
- Dilution Ratio: 1:25 – 1:100 depending on the level of soiling
- The non-rinse solution tackles fats, oils and grease without leaving a slippery surface
- The three-way odour-preventing formulation leaves your surfaces smelling fresh
- Effective on all surfaces including vinyl, tiles and concrete
- Made with a blend of biodegradable surfactants, plant extracts and naturally occurring microorganisms
- The natural plant extract absorbs short-term odours
- A powerful enzyme inhibitor prevents the formation of further odours
- Naturally occurring microorganisms rapidly break down the organic matter which smell-producing bacteria grow on
- Fully biodegradable to European standards
- Phosphate, chlorine and NTA free
- The packaging is part recycled and fully recyclable
- This chemical has not been tested on animals